accepting via twitter/discord only
TERMS OF SERVICE
• The artist will only work for anyone above the age of 18.
• The artist is not responsible for clients who falsify their age.
• The artist does not knowingly accept work from any person that is racist, homophobic, transphobic, or in any other way harmful to a group of individuals.
• I reserve the right to choose which clients I work with.
• At any time, I may cancel the commission and issue a refund for any given reason which may or may not be disclosed with you.
• I am under no obligation to begin your commission until I am paid in full up front.
Copyright and Usage
As the artist;
• I retain all rights to all images created, to be used and distributed.
• I honor requests from customers wishing not to have their art posted, however, it may incur a fee.
As the client;
• You may produce physical prints of your commission for personal use, modify purchased art with permission, crop for display pictures and icons.
• The artist will require a digitally drawn reference of the character(s) being drawn, this can be a ref sheet or an illustration.
• The reference must include all important markings and other attributes.
• Traditionally, Avatars, and Second Life models can be used as a reference if a digital colour palette is provided and the images are of decent quality.
• Once sketched, the clients commission will send it to them for approval. If any changes are needed at this point, make sure to let the artist know immediately.
• The artist reserves the right to charge extra for any major changes done to the piece after its completion.
Delays will be notified through social media and not individually delivered for time and convenience.
Payment and Refund Policy
• Payments are accepted through PayPal, USD only.
• Paypal invoices are used during this transaction.
• If the client is unable to pay the day of contact, they will be declined.
• The full amount must be paid upfront unless the artist and client have discussed differently.
• Can be given at any time for any given reason by the artist.
• If the client is dissatisfied with their commission, discuss it with the artist first.
• After payment, the client may pull out from the commission and receive a full refund.
• A partial refund will be given for half completed work.
• Fully Completed work cannot and will not be fully refunded for any given reason.
✧Allow 5 business days for a full or partial refund
Both the artist and client agree to not knowingly share any private information gained during this service/transaction. The exception to this is any disclosure required to complete the service.
• All information given when filling out a commission form or during contact data is collected by the artist and held temporarily. Any information shared is used only during the service the artist is providing.
• No information will be given from the artist to a third party without notifying the client first.
I WILL NOT DRAW
non human genitalia
any variation of vore
the sexualization of underage characters
Things I Can't Draw Well
birds, reptiles, amphibians
elephants, rhinos, etc of the sort