commission status : open
READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
I check work DM's Bi-Weekly Mon-Fri
Cancellations UNAVAILABLE if the sketch has already been started.
Turnaround is 2 months MINIMUM.
any delays will be discussed with the client or posted publicly to my twitter
Artistic freedom preferred, not required
Listed prices include consultation & wips before completion.
Complexity may increase cost
READ TOS BEFORE CONTACTING
Terms of service
• The artist will only work for anyone above the age of 18.
• The artist is not responsible for clients who falsify their age.
• The artist does not knowingly accept work from any person that is racist, homophobic, transphobic, or in any other way harmful to a group of individuals.
• The artist reserves the right to choose which clients to work with.
• At any time, the artist may cancel the commission and issue a refund for any given reason.
• The artist is under no obligation to begin your commission until payment is received.
• The artist reserves the right to accept as many commissions as they see fit.
Copyright and Usage
• Retains all rights to all images created, to be used and distributed.
• Honors requests from customers wishing not to have their art posted, however, it may incur a fee.
• May produce physical prints of their commission for personal use only, modify purchased art with permission, crop for display pictures and icons.
• The artist will require a CLEAR, NON SHADED, reference of the character(s) being drawn. Unless you are ordering a ref sheet.
• The reference must include all important markings and other attributes, you can use up to 3 examples only.
• Traditional art, Avatars, and Second Life models can be used as a reference if a digital colour palette is provided and the images are of decent quality.
Anything you have as references is ok when ordering a ref sheet from me.
• WIPs are included for commissions that are not sketches. If any changes are needed at this point, make sure to let the artist know immediately.
• The artist reserves the right to charge extra for any major changes done to the piece after its completion.
Typical Turn Around
2 month minimum
Any delays will be discussed with the client privately.
The artist reserves the right to accept as many commissions as they see fit, even when there is already a queue
Payment and Refund Policy
• Payments are accepted through PayPal
• The full amount must be paid upfront unless the artist and client have discussed differently.
• Allowed, with conditions.
• Cancellation unavailable if sketch has already been started
• Completed work cannot and will not be refunded for any given reason.
If you are dissatisfied, take it up with the artist and it an be worked out.
✧Allow 7-10 business days for a full or partial refund
Both the artist and client agree to not knowingly share any private information gained during this service/transaction. The exception to this is any disclosure required to complete the service.
• All information given when filling out a commission form or during contact data is collected by the artist and held temporarily. Any information shared is used only during the service the artist is providing.
• No information will be given from the artist to a third party without notifying the client first.
I WILL NOT DRAW
non human genitalia
any variation of vore
characters under 18yrs of age
sexualized underage characters
Things I Can't Draw Well
birds, reptiles, amphibians
elephants, rhinos, etc of the sort